View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 12:39 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 RAM
Trim Level: R/T
Color: Bright White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:312
Chris b is a jewel in the roughChris b is a jewel in the roughChris b is a jewel in the roughChris b is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddup78 View Post
hey chris, another Louisianian here lol
any tips you learned fixing your truck up. please free to let me, know, im going to the doe Fastman 84mm mod and catch-can. and looks like the 6'' RCX lift . got the sound system already lol, my 07 dodge i had a rear center console ported box with a memphis mojo 15.. with the new truck i got a dual 10'' rear center console ported box with 2 American Bass XFLs but decided not to use it, so its just sitting on my floor at my house, brand new but i went with the Pro Box single 10'' loaded ported box. sounds ok but not really as loud as my mojo 15 lol, everyday i see the box and 10s i want to install them just to beat down the block, but they for sale and unused. was thinkin about the i1000 with hemifever but ill get that after i do my lift. if my truck was 2wd drive it would be the first think to get. but its 4wd so time to lift her. how did you mange to get Bully's Performance to sponsor you? and if you have anything extra off your truck that you think i might need, hit me up
Sup brother? I'm ruin two Memphis 10's in a custom ported box and for single cab truck it hits crazy hard. Man the best tip for you is check here before you buy anything, hit up the guys from bully's performance for the best deals. My fav mods some for have come from them. check out MBRP 5" tips. And ARH long tube headers. and hemifever does some awesome tunning. And I just got lucky with the sponsorship but they give all us members the best deals on the internet.
K&N 63cai\Fastman 84mm\BT catch-can\e-fan\180 t-stat\Flowmaster super44\Belltech 2"-4" 964sp\BT custom shifter\20% tint\light blue racing stripes\BD pillar pod\Diablo trinity\Hemifever custom tune\two Memphis 10" subs\custom ported box\Memphis 600amp\Weathertech techliner\MBRP 5" tips\ ARH 1 7/8 long tube headers