View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 06:54 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Hemi 8-speed
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:883
RedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to behold

Here I go again with another half related and half off topic comment.......I appear to be good at this??

Anyway.........anytime I hear someone say "stuck between a rock and a hard place" (this thread heading) reminds me of a guy that I worked with, that up until a few years ago when I had to finally correct him because he was embarrassing me in front of my clients, would say "stuck between a rock and a HOT PLATE"........yes both equally uncomfortable I'm sure, but just not quite the way the saying goes.

Sadly those of us in the know will now frequently use the term "stuck between a rock and a hot plate" as a laugh, but occasionally I have caught myself saying it in the wrong crowd and have to quickly correct myself and explain the story! LOL......

Okay you can go back to doing what it was you were doing......hopefully you aren't involved in any hot plate horrors?!?