View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 06:35 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Hemi 8-speed
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:883
RedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasR1 View Post
thanks for the feedback guys! Nice to hear the perspective of actual owners before buying. One last question; do we have any motorcycle owners who haul their bike in a RamBox equipped truck? Just curious if the lost width makes tying it down a pain. I currently own a 2009 Yamaha R1 and do a LOT of track days. In fact that is my main reason for buying the truck.
I don't own a bike, but I would think having the Ramboxes would make it a bit easier??

There are 4 tie down hooks in the bed wall of the truck (2 at the front and two at the back), also with the Rambox you get 4 tie down hooks that slide along the rail system so that makes it even easier.

You also get a bed divider, and though I think a bike would be too long to use it properly, it sure is great for blocking sections off.

I have an F1 cover on my truck and the other day I had to take my lawnmower in for service, so I put it in the truck closed the F1 cover up the handle to prevent it moving one way, and then put the bed divider behind the wheel to prevent it from moving the other way!

Works a treat if you ask me.

Anymore questions let me know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lawnmower.jpg (96.1 KB, 21 views)