View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 05:25 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram RCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:535
BlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackHemi View Post
Without a doubt Sean (HF) is the man on the Dodge/Chrysler platform and he still continues to impress me with his customer service being how many he has.

At Blackramhemi I would recommend at least looking into Hemifever's tuning. Canned tunes are ok but they are still not matched to your vehicle. It's just like buy a suit off the rack vs having one tailor made for you. Trust me I never had any issues running his tunes and made drive-ability with a TC with a 3000 stall drive like stock. Hell we have identical 1/4 mile times but mine's a CC vs your RC. I know DA plays a big role into the equation but it was still a 2000 DA when I made my pass. Till this day I'm the only bolt-on CC ever to break into the 13s and Hemifever is credited for putting a BA tune together for me.
My RC is a 4x4, weighs almost as much as a 2WD CC, and only has 3.55 gears at 2500' DA
ever run your numbers through DragTimes DA converter? (mine: 13.4/102)

BTW, biggest difference between my Ram and Yours,
Mine still on the original transmission halfway into its Fourth Race season.

My CMR had me on his dyno already for a custom tune and he said it was near perfect, just tweaked the fuel trims at the top end and called her done for $125 (4 pulls)

Hemi Fever wont do me any good as I wont be running NA much longer, (1-2 weeks)
I already have custom supercharger tune from Ripp installed on my Trinity that MGH is doing the Custom Trans tuning for because I'm installing his custom built trans (500+HP/TQ) next week.

Murdered.. Lowered.. Alcohol Injected ..Blowered! 500WHP

Last edited by BlackRamHemi; 07-06-2013 at 05:37 PM.