Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram Express
Trim Level: Express
Color: Grey
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:29
xtreme is on a distinguished road
Default Praise for Sean at Hemifever

So I was in the past running a tune in my trinity from someone that may or may not have been responsible for burning up two trannys. So after hearing about this and the soso customer support I decided to give Sean a try. Within 1 hour of the purchase off of the hemi fever website Sean contacted me asking what my goals were with the tune and if I had any concerns. So I expressed my concerns and what I was looking for. A few hours later I had a 89 and 93 oct tune in my email.

The tunes were pretty good. He asked me to run them for a few days and then do some data logging. So I completed data logging and explained to him a few changes I would like. And bam a few hours later I had updated tunes and now the truck is exactly where I wanted it. He has neumerous times contacted me to ensure that everything is going well and that I'm happy with the product.

Now in a day and age when shitty customer service has became the norm, which frustrates the hell out of me. It is refreshing to see a business that is so driven to receive positive feedback and to deliver the customer a above satisfactory product. I really wish I would have went with hemi fever from day one!!!!!
They now have my business from here on out!!!! Thanks Sean !!!

Last edited by xtreme; 07-10-2013 at 10:01 PM.
Sponsored links