View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 10:52 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 2500HD
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2007-2011 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 650lb/ft
Rep:563
Iqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikennrg View Post
I'm sure any difference in oil or filter changes will be offset by not having to buy 16 spark plugs.
That's where I was going with this.
People are complaining that diesel is more expensive to run, but diesels doesn't have a distributor cap, spark plug wires, spark plugs these are things that do go wrong and need maintenance the harder you drive the diesel the better it runs. Bottom line is buy what ever makes you happy what you need and move on. It doesn't matter what we buy someone is always going to find a flaw somewhere. Where there is a problem there is always a solution no matter what we drive.
Sorry for ranting on just getting tired of everyone crying the diesel is more expensive, the diesel cost more to maintain, the diesel fuel is more money we are all big boys and make our own choices unless we ask for help here some where in the forum.Just my two cents.

To many mods to list ask and I shall give you all the information, and help I can.
Everything from outside to interior.