View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 11:56 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Ram Hemi Regular Cab
Trim Level: ST
Color: Mineral Gray
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:277
GrayhemiST is a jewel in the roughGrayhemiST is a jewel in the roughGrayhemiST is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clifford17 View Post
Well I have nothing really to update you guys on, the only think I can say is that I highly doubt that any of my mods caused this issue. I sold my trinity to my buddy and he hasnt had any issues with it. I told him that there might be something wrong with it and he should have it checked out... He called diablo sport up and he sent it back to them and they said its fine, no corrupt files. It makes me feel bad because I gave him a good deal on it(150$) thinking it was faulty.. And on a side note I've thought long and hard on what to do with the truck and it looks like Clifford will be going up for sale in the near future...
That's good news cliff.....and the tuner being ok probably sets well with the Trinity community(as well as the rest of us), who have been keeping an eye on this issue. Sometimes you can get that "lemon", and being blindsided by the problem(s) and the stress that goes along with it, isn't worth the effort to fix it.....it's a shame you don't have the lemon law in Canada.....with that being said, Chrysler needs to step up, and help you with the purchase of a new truck. Good luck moving forward.

Scott