View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 03:35 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:420
skytop is just really niceskytop is just really niceskytop is just really niceskytop is just really niceskytop is just really nice

I have used "Dent Wizard" (or any comparable operation) to have dents removed. Sometimes it is called paintless dent removal. It is all done the same way. By using English 'spoons' and hammers, the metal is slowly worked back to its original shape.

With no exaggeration, I have had mammoth dents removed. A number of years ago, the wind caught a Lincoln's door that was parked next to me out at the beach. The large and heavy Lincoln door punched in the door of my truck. Ouch! For about $100, the dent man TOTALLY removed the dent and made the door skin PERFECT. He worked on it for 45 minutes. I was completely satisfied.

I must state that they can only work on open flat or curved sheet metal. But they cannot recreate belt lines or creases. I highly recommend them. If you cannot find them in the phone book, most any quality dealer will know since they all use them. Just call the dealer or pay them a visit and speak with someone on the inside who is in the know.

Last edited by skytop; 07-11-2013 at 03:40 PM.