View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 10:49 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Black
Rep:364
spoiler is just really nicespoiler is just really nicespoiler is just really nicespoiler is just really nice

Thanks Primo!
I read every word. I use a Porter Cable 7424xp. You did a great job laying out a ton of detailed instruction and as far as I can tell did not leave out a thing.
My only reason for chiming in is to let any beginners know that if you read Primo's steps a couple times (even though it looks a little overwhelming) you will get excellent results that make you very happy. And once you get the basics down it really is very easy as long as you believe him when he says go slow. Professional detailers charge a ridiculous premium because they go slow and do it right.
Sometimes I just do a section of the truck per night. After dinner, grab a beer and head out to spend an hour or two listening to a ballgame.... no rush, no sweat and no hurrying to finish.
Primo-
I look forward to reading all of your "How Too's"