View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 10:48 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Ram
Trim Level: Express
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:512
shawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of light
Default 06ish impala ss

Okay, so I decided I'd finally post a kill. It all started as I was coming up to a stop light to a 2 lane entrance ramp when a 06ish impala ss fly's by and cuts me off. So I'm suck behind him and when it turned green, it was on. As soon as I could I got in the other lane and in no time I was at his rear bumper when he drifts over into my lane, I don't know if he was looking for me and not paying attention, or he was trying to cut me off, but I hit the brakes and he got back in his lane and we get back on it. Again, in no time I was by his side at 80-90mph when my GF starts yelling to stop.... party pooper!!! Anyways I was surprised that my express took him since they have the 5.3 vortec in them. Just thought I'd share. Happy happy happy
12 RCSB Express- 5%Tint, Gatorhyde spray-in, Black OEM Tips, Plasti Dip badges and Interior, CBE muffler, Kenwood DDX370, Ks3.5s, Pioneer 6x9s, Sundown SA8v2, Kicker ZX750.1,BT 964SP, Smoked Tails, 'Dipped 22" Boss 329 on Falken 305/40s, and some LEDs...

RIP- 06 Ram NightRunner QC
Sponsored links