View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 11:18 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1797
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver72 View Post
If the wheels really are about 33-35 lbs each, that's actually not too bad for an OEM wheel of this size.
I was looking at some aftermarket wheels in the same size on Tirerack and with the exception of just a handful, most are 33+ lbs.
I usually look for aftermarket wheels that will save some rotational mass and look sweet at the same time, and that's usually not too hard with OEM wheels usually being quite heavy, but in this case, it may be a challenge if I decided to put aftermarket wheels on the new truck.
You are correct!
Many aftermarket 20" weigh in the neighborhood of 36-45lbs depending on width.
Rockstars for example in 20x10 is 45lbs
Moto Metal 962 in 20x9 is 36lbs
But most if not all mainstream 20" aftermarket wheels do weigh more than our stock
Usually it is the other way around

click here ---> Got Factory Air Suspension? - Want to Lift or Lower? <---click here

sales@bullysperformance.com