View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 01:25 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Hemi 8-speed
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:883
RedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebestestdrummer View Post
Alright, so I'm getting bored with my blacked out look ( not that its bad).

I'm also still categorized as a crazy teen, At least thats the reason i still have to pay for high car insurance..

So I've always wanted to have a car and just spray paint stupid things all over and literally have it be "MY", one of a kind, eye catcher car.

So heres my plan:

Plastidip my entire black truck solid WHITE.

Then have my friends and I paint abstract stuff all over it, random patterns, designs, pictures, literally anything.

i plan on using spray paint, brush paint, crayons( just cause why not) and whatever type of medium I can find.

HERES MY QUESTION:

Will the plastidip still peel off easy when in contact with spray paint? Oil based paint? Water based? Will it start peeling off?

Any added information would be great.

Thank you,
Robbie.
I think you have to agree that you just answered your own comment about high insurance, but that doesn't mean that I don't like your idea.

I think that this could be a fun way to pick up a few girls too. Never mind having your mates do all the work, get some of the girls to help out.

Just don't let it get too girly or too crude, and nobody will bug you.

And yes, do make sure to post some pics.