View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 06:15 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly @ BP View Post
You drove that entire distance?!?!?!?!
Canada is nice, eh?
It's awesome, I'll post a bunch of pics on my thread when I get back. Drove all the way from Florida to New Foundland. Well Nova Scotia then caught the ferry over in Sydney. Either way awesome stuff, St. Johns NFLD is a great town for sure. NS is seriously scenic though, very impressed with that side of Canada, and you guys really are seriously friendly lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
LOL you know what's funny Steven is I viewed that pic on my phone and your truck looked spotless. Now viewing on the computer I see the bugs. You're letting yourself go man.....it's just not like you to have a dirty truck...you're starting to look like, ME

icy, you've been wanting to get what?
oh ya, the phone is deceptive lol I plan on getting a regular car wash one of these days, it's bad enough the truck smells like dog from the 2k mile drive up here lol At one point I think I even told myself "I'm not sure if Sean would let this happen to his truck"