View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 08:16 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

If you remember 'chaney' he mounted it in the exact same place and did 2 air inlets for a left and right

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
LOL

I've been to vancouver and I agree the people up there are way nicer than in the states. Funny story, my brother was telling us how nice people were while we were getting fitted for tux's for his wedding in vancouver and how people in canada never swear, etc, etc, and we walk out into the parking lot right after and there's a guy in the parking lot losing his sh*t kicking his car, slamming his door, and using just about every cuss word I've ever heard(I think he might have made some new ones up, too). It was pretty ironic lol.

Andrew I intend to mount the air line fitting next to the license plate, in the plastic, here:

I think I may have recieved the incorrect kit, I'm going to have to talk to their customer support. The springs won't fit(too long) once the vehicle weight has compressed the springs. Here's a pic(unloaded, obviously lol). And next to the stock spring. Not sure if ever posted pics of the stock vs cut RT springs:

100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!