Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2007 ram
Trim Level: LE
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Cluster F is on a distinguished road
Default Radiator/coolant problem/ AC

i have a 2007 ram Hemi 1500. I was noticing i would have coolant all over the hood of my truck randomly. I found out i had a pinhole leak at the top of my radiator. I did not have the money to replace it so i let it go for a bit. I would burn off coolant. i could smell it at idle or after i drove walking around my hood . the overflow tank would always be way low and the radiator would be low. i have never had a problem with it overheating though. My question is, is it just in need of new radiator and a flush or something else? kinda nervous about horror stories about head gaskets and stuff but i dont see anything wrong with the oil or leaking anywhere else. i am pretty sure im just smelling the coolant burning off from the hole. when i got my oil changed the guy didnt know i had a leak but saw i was pretty low and said he though it was holding to much pressure or somewthing.

Side note haha. My AC is not cold. not sure if i have a leak or its just low on coolant and can do a recharge. when i run it when its hot out i get a ton of water dripping on the ground i know this is normal when it actually runs colt but it never does.
Sponsored links