View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 09:45 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly @ BP View Post
Out east they are VERY friendly. The same for out West.
Montreal and Toronto? it will depend on who you try to chat with....lol

But post those pics, I want to see them

How long was the drive?
drive was about 4 days, could have been shorter but bad traffic in DC coupled with dogs tha seemed to always have to go the damn bathroom cut my driving time pretty bad lol Pretty sure I could make it in 3 though, from Jacksonville to Sydney NS is 30 hours of driving roughly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
LOL

I've been to vancouver and I agree the people up there are way nicer than in the states. Funny story, my brother was telling us how nice people were while we were getting fitted for tux's for his wedding in vancouver and how people in canada never swear, etc, etc, and we walk out into the parking lot right after and there's a guy in the parking lot losing his sh*t kicking his car, slamming his door, and using just about every cuss word I've ever heard(I think he might have made some new ones up, too). It was pretty ironic lol.

Andrew I intend to mount the air line fitting next to the license plate, in the plastic, here:

I think I may have recieved the incorrect kit, I'm going to have to talk to their customer support. The springs won't fit(too long) once the vehicle weight has compressed the springs. Here's a pic(unloaded, obviously lol). And next to the stock spring. Not sure if ever posted pics of the stock vs cut RT springs:
looks like your bags are a little on the short side for sure. The whole set up from what I hear is very simple though, and even running an empty bed with just 5psi in the bags (supposedly) will help the ride quality