Old 07-14-2013, 10:11 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Outdoorsman
Color: Maximum Steel
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:39
tev9999 is on a distinguished road

You will have a hard time finding that configuration - with the bench seat probably being the rare thing along with the rambox. The Big Horn and Outdoorsman are just variants of a SLT - the early window sticker called them SLTs at the top and had the package name in the option callouts. That changed somewhere along the line and my truck built in June was called an Outdoorsman with no reference to SLT.

I looked at 100s of truck stickers online while searching. Bucket seats with the console were added to just about every Big Horn I looked at while searching. That is standard on the outdoorsman, but can be deleted - saw one of those. If they added the expensive rambox option, I'm guessing they added in the bucket seats too. The 32 gallon tank is also standard on the OD, a $75 option on the BH.

Pricing is a function of supply and demand like everything else. If supply is constrained and demand is high (like with Rams now) the price goes up. By wanting very specific options, you have reduced the acceptable supply to close to zero. Dealers know that if you REALLY REALLY want something that is rare, they can demand a higher price.