Old 07-14-2013, 09:11 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2012 dodge ram 2500
Trim Level: big horn
Color: black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:53
skinnysfd will become famous soon enough

Been going through the exact same thing with ram for about 2 months now and they have repalced everything ball joints,stabilizer,tie rod ends etc... now after the 3rd time they finally agreed to let me put in heavy duty ball joints and all new front end components because the DW is a know issue now with ram in their heavy duty trucks and " they are working on a solution". it finally took 2 months and alot of down time but she is finally fixed. Ram allows so much play in their ball joints and front end parts that unless they are clunking or out of specs you will have to fight to get em replaced. Good luck with it it will be a fight till the end but once they fix it all you should be good. Also have them replace your track bar because that was the first thing that went on mine. First set of joints and track bar i had done at 18,000 miles, sencond set at 28,000 miles, 3rd time was tie rod ends,heavy duty stabilizer, and steering linkage at 40,000 now again all new ball joints,wheel bearings, tie rod ends again,stabilizer ,and track bar 48,000 miles
2012 RAM 2500 HEMI AFE CAI flowmaster dual exhaust,airlift 5000 bags w/onboard compressor,shaved tailgate,2.5" lift/level tuftruck front springs,bushwacker pocket flares,gear alloy wheels, goodyear duratracs 315/70/17,bd gt hemiplus tuner much more coming
04.5,2006 5.9l cummins