View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 11:22 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Yeah money sucks lol. Most of the things I want for the truck are for practicality/function for our use such as cross country trips, etc. There are a few more performance things I want to do that are relatively cheap, too. And a few more cosmetic changes that are relatively cheap too. I'm sure all these things will drag out over a couple more years.

Also have a buell that takes up my time and money but luckily most things on it are very inexpensive lol.

The biggest "problem" is that we are redoing just about everything on our house and doing it all ourselves so that takes up money and a huge amount of time. Right now redoing the bathrooms and the master shower is taking a long long time because we are doing a conventional shower pan liner(MANY steps involved to do correctly lol).

I do hope once done with these bathrooms we can get the ford out of storage and in to the garage and start screwing around with it one day a month or so. It was purchased new by my dad in 1981 and handed down to me. I want to rebuild it with him, I know we'd both enjoy that time.

Sucks about the bike, what was it?

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.

Last edited by snrusnak; 07-14-2013 at 11:24 PM.