View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 02:56 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2014 Ram
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Rep:87
NeverEnuff will become famous soon enough

Nice. Thats a hard combo to get. I see several of the Sport Crews and they sell fast. Most trucks on the lots now are Express Crew/Quad and reg cabs
After driving a new '13 Sport Crew with everything but sunroof and leather, that's what I want. I need the xtra room and the new Sport cloth seats are more comfortable for me and cooler in these 100 plus degree days. The customizable cluster is nice as well as the new nav/infotainment center with so many features, its amazing in a truck. Didnt think the air suspension would be something I would want but it works great and is really cool. When parked it sat just as low as my truck. Another cool feature is the perimeters you can set on your tuck. Then when you let you teenager or anyone else borrow your truck, it will alert you if that go beyond and perimeter you set. Also will alert you if the truck is moveD more than a few feet without the key. Maybe getting towed or stolen.
Anyways back to Nash87s truck. I dont think I've seen a reg cab Sport. Besides the wheels and the tq convertor what else if different? I usually dont like 20's but the new Sport 20's look real good. Ram has really brought back the reg cab. 2 years ago the only reg cabs I really saw were work trucks and most were long beds. The Ram Express, Sport and R/T look good in a reg cab.
Looks good now remove the Ram 1500 off the doors (free), tint ($150) and replace the chrome front and rear Ram badges with the glossy black ones from the Blacktop Edition ($60) and it will really look sharp and for very little $$. Then maybe a Diablosport Trinity????

Last edited by NeverEnuff; 07-15-2013 at 03:05 AM.