Old 07-15-2013, 11:31 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Outdoorsman
Color: Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:32
davidgcet is on a distinguished road

i just got back from PF/Gatlinburg Friday night. If you plan on going more than 1 day to Dollywood then ante up for the season pass. it saves you about 20.00 a person for the 2nd day. also i think if you enter the park after 3pm then your ticket is still good for the full next day.

we stayed at a Dollywood Cabin, so our tickets were good for the whole week at both Dollywood and Splash country, so i'm just going by memory on whe we first started looking at prices.

Oh, speaking of pricing be prepared for Disney level costs inside the parks. I recommend taking a backpack and sneaking in a few snacks/drinks(they don't check bags) to save a few bucks. Also the Souv cups at dollywood are worth it as you get .99 refills all day. buy 2 for 20.00 and keep filling them up. At Splash they have one cup that gets unlimited free refills all day the day of purchase, or another that gets cheap refills anytime. I don't think these work between parks though.

Lastly, the trolley will take you anywhere you need to go. That was the one drawback to our staying in a cabin is we were about 5 miles out of town and had to drive in daily. Next time we will stay in town and just use the trolley so we don't have to fight traffic nor pay for parking!