View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 11:35 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Hemi 8-speed
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:883
RedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zj4x4 View Post
I had the same issue on my Fibermax. All I had to do was cut a notch where the bolt that attaches the rail is. I'm not sure if it moved from 2012 to 2013 but the cups are definitely off by about an inch.

Thanks for the info. I've tried talking to Bak, but they are pretty well useless.

They got their money, so they don't need to respond anymore.

I don't care how good a cover they are, but based on their customer service record I would never buy from them again or recommend them to a friend without warning them first.

As I said the cover itself is solid, the hardware is 3 world at best and customer service is no existent!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmdracer View Post
Today I put some new tires on the old Ram QC. Replaced the Falkens (got about 77,000 miles out of them) with some Bridgestone Duellers. I wanted the Falkens again, but couldn't find them anywhere in the greater Houston area.

Also, recently had the entire truck repainted (factory Patriot Blue) Old gal almost looks new again.
Just out of curiosity, what did the painting of the whole truck cost?

I'm thinking about having mine done.