Old 07-16-2013, 01:01 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:24
sarge677 is on a distinguished road
Default 3 weeks ownership and 4k miles later

This is my first actual review on my truck since I have literally been all over the place the last 3 weeks. This is my first brand new vehicle I have ever purchased with only 20 miles on it from the dealership. My previous vehicle was an 07 ram 1500 ST reg cab, the difference in the two is night and day as you can imagine.

I want to start off with the ride of the vehicle. Nothing but smoothnes and as I can quote the 10 people that have rode in my truck so far, "it feels like I'm riding in a Cadillac". Going over bumps or small divots in the road are barely felt when I have been driving about 60-70mph. Speed bumps in town are of very little nuisance and I no longer have to creep over then to avoid being jarred out of my seat.

The looks of this beast have been the joy of it for me. Everyone loves the new headlights that Ram has put on as well as the shear aggresivness of the truck. The lines of it are just plain sexy IMO. The interior is elegant as a luxury vehicle and works well with the outside of the vehicle. The drivers display this year is phenomenal. It's actually one of the reasons I went with the higher end model, I love the customization that you can play with as well as just the looks of it, especially on those long road trips, it's nice to have some eye candy to look at.

After about 4k miles though I can honestly say I haven't had a single issue out of my truck. Currently when I put it on cruise control on the interstate at 70mph I am averaging about 23-24mpg. This is of course with a few different mods added on. Somehow my truck ended up becoming a Bully build without me knowing about it. I've put on a Magnaflow 18, Vararam intake, Bakflip G2, Billet catch can, and even though I didn't get it from Bully's, the cabin air filter. I'm planning on putting more stuff on it to as I get more money saved up but I'm still wanting a leveling kit and to raise my truck. My problem is that it's 2wd so it's hard for me to find the right parts for a decent price. I've already talked to Bully's and they sent me to hell bent steel but they don't do 2wd. I don't have any pictures yet because the girl has been awfully dirty lately but I'll get some up here soon. Love my Ram
Sponsored links