View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 10:31 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAA View Post
Meh... I haven't read this one, but have read enough CR stuff on trucks to not really give a crap what they think or have to say about them. Their test and evaluation methods just don't translate to my real world.

I mean, kudos to Ram and all that, but this has zero influence on my personal purchasing decision - either way.

- DAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by C to the J View Post
Yeah well, they also gave TOTY to the Honda Ridgeline in 2006 so I don't really hold their rankings in very high regard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrewing View Post
I'm no fan of Consumer Reports, but I'll take some good publicity.
I agree with you all to some point.

We've been CR subscribers for almost 10YRS.

Sometimes they nail itand I whole heartdly agree.

Other times - and often - I'm scratching my head thinking, WTF?!?!

However, you ask any vehicle manufacturer and they'll tell you they would have CR's top ranking and recommendation than any other publication of the sorts.

Congrats to Ram.

Grub out!