View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 09:24 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Dodgr Ram 1500 Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:101
Culler1983 will become famous soon enoughCuller1983 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRamJet View Post
I did. My hood emblem does not come off or apart. So I leveled my hood by raising it and getting on a ladder, then poured some in and smoothed it out with a small brush. Had to get some matte black touch up paint as well to touch up a few oopses. I leveled the back emblem by taking the tailgate off and did the same procedure. When you're right on top of it, you can tell it was touched up, but from a few feet back... damn, it looks good. Yours will be easier b/c 1) your front emblem comes off and separates and 2) your emblem has a lot more surface so it will be easier, even in the rear. Post some pics up when/if you do it and have fun!
Thanks for the info, sounds like a lot of fun to me! I love that stuff, been into building models and painting small details like that every since I was a kid so this is getting be excited! lol

On a side note, dropped into a tint shop in Oshawa yesterday, got a quote to do my two front windows to match my back, $80. Gonna set up an appointment. Don't know if I want to go darker or not though is the only thing. I like the back tint, but a shade or two darker may be better with the way the look of the truck is going... not sure what to do yet.