View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 11:18 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:146
RadioFlyer will become famous soon enoughRadioFlyer will become famous soon enough

Wow that was pretty good. I was going to say... I can't lie, I probably would have been doing burnouts on those tires too. Even if it made it worse, I'm not going to let the guy on the side of me out do me, he he! But yeah, I believe it's possible getting traction with em that way...if you say so. Can't say I'd do that much on the street though. That's too much money to be burning up like that..wow! I'm glad the fourth gens don't have traction problems like that. I have a machinist friend that has a 600 hp Z06. I don't ride with him racing over second gear..I want to die my way and not his. He keeps wanting to show me his 200 mph top end...f you! And he's building stronger 427 engine as we speak. That said, as fast as that thing is it hooks up pretty good on the street. This car has a diamond plate scatter sheild under the drivers feet. Tells you how dangerous this car is to drive. It's not for clutch pieces, it's in case you run over a brick or something in the road..wow! Other than that there's no protection under the passenger feet in that thing. Anyway, I'd like to see some quarter mile times if you ever get around to it. Before you ask, I don't race mine...got too much crap going on. Play a little on the street that's good enough for me for now.