Thread: Any try E-Cigs?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 02:03 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Ram Sport 4x4
Trim Level: Sport 4x4 SLT
Color: Black
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:26
Crobber is on a distinguished road

The Blus were... Ok. I had a few flavors. Vanilla wad the best of them. My biggest issue with it was after a few strikes the flavor would be gone.

Blu Cigs 2/5 stars

I got the premium pack. Which the designer should get a bonus for, it is about as convenient as it gets. The pack never really felt like to big yet it held 5 other cartridges plus the pack itself charged the spare battery while the other one was in use. I did have trouble time to time pulling the e-cig out of its station due to the rapper catching.

The pack itself charged over a couple hours. Also the charging dock inside the pack would charge the battery in about a hour. Just make sure you remember to unscrew the battery from the dock whrn fully charged. The charge on the batteries would last me about a 6 hour period with moderate use. The pack itself I'm not sure as I charged it at night.

The cartridges seemed to last a while. Their flavors were just weak. I was frequently switching them. They produced little heat and had a safety to prevent a strije to not exceed 3 seconds. The smoke was light. You could get more vapor/smoke out of it if you covered the holes if that is what you are looking for. I couldnt tell if this made the flavor more present or it was just in my head, but either way you could hardly tell.

The look of blu cigs is very classy. Either going all white or all black (I had the all black) with a cooo blue light that wasnt to bright a slick shiny black battery and a soft black cartridges.

I continue this review later. Time to punch the clock in again