Thread: Any try E-Cigs?
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 06:19 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Ram Sport 4x4
Trim Level: Sport 4x4 SLT
Color: Black
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:26
Crobber is on a distinguished road

I ended up buying a larger e-cig from a local business intown who makes there own. The difference was like night and day.

With just the first strike you realize how great of a difference these two products are from one another.
The flavoring was eye opening. It showed me how little I was getting from the blu cigs. Then comes the smoke. It produced double. (Which at times does seem to be a bit much)
There is no prepping the cig to start it off. Just hold the button and begin.
Also my particular one has a on off feature. I never turn mine off so the led stays on and it will go to sleep mode when not in use. But with all that the battery has lasted 24 hours without needing a recharge. (Thats about 500-600 strikes, my cig has a counter)
The storage holds about 300 strikes worth. Its enough to get any regular user through the day.

I will get a photo up soon enough. I just have class in half an hour.

This unit costs 25 bucks. (Shocked me because I got to demo my friends for a day and was ready to put diwn the 60-80 I seen some go for) it doesn't hsve the adjustable voltage like some others but I think it is pre set at 3 if I recall.