View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 10:25 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:146
RadioFlyer will become famous soon enoughRadioFlyer will become famous soon enough

I agree, that ladys case is messed up, if she's tellng the truth. She could be a wacco (she came back in) which is what it looks like they believe. None the less, I'm just trying to be impartial about the Zimmerman case. If it was my son that got shot because he was whipping someones a$$ that was following him Zimmerman would have had a hard time making it to trial. I might have hid and jumped someone following me too but I wasn't there. If it was my son that did the shooting I'd pobably whipp his a$$....it was stupid! I don't know what's right and what's wrong other than it could have been avoided and that's where I blame Zimmerman. That said, the worst case senerial is involuntary manslaughter if he were guilty. I had a friend Doug who shot a guy in a local pub in Kenner on williams Blvd in the late 80's. He was sitting in his seat and went to the bathroom and came back with someone in his seat. He politely asked him to move and the guy stuck a gun in his face smacked him around and talked trash...wrong move. Doug went to his car and came back in with a shotgun and blew him off the seat and hit him again while he lay on the floor. He sat down in his seat and drank his beer and waited for the cops. Dougy Smith was everyones friend including the bartender who backed his story. He's still doing life in Angola for 1st degree murder because of going outside and coming back in to kill him.