Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: silver
Engine: 2007-2011 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 650lb/ft
Rep:15
gutzglory is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioFlyer View Post
I think anyone can as long as they are somewhat physically fit. It's not as hard as you think. You would have be extremely over weight and out of shape not to. I've pulled pos 6 g's and 3 neg g's. It's easy to grunt and tighten your stomach during positive g's but harder in negative. You're floating during one neg G and have little control of your body. You can still do aerobatics with minimum g's have a blast. One of the ladys in the vid sounded like she was having an orgasm and she was only pullling about 4 g's and 0 negs, lol. Anyway, I just saw today that a T-38 went down killing the pilot (captain in the service) and injuring a crew member...sad day. I would love to fly a T-38...wow. I like your job, you're a special man with a lot on your hands. Don't count yourself low, gutzglory goes good with your job.
Well I am pretty fit I try and do crossfit as much as I can due to my crazy schedule. I have heard of the techniques of tensing up when dealing with aerial g's. Yea definitely sad to hear. Accidents dont happen too often but it is sad when they do. T-38 are fun but they slide a lot.

My job can get pretty crazy at times but thankfully I have the skills to do a pretty good and effective job at ATC safety and expeditious flow of traffic. I have pretty much done it all radar approach control, en route, and tower. Mainly approach control though. Also have controlled all sorts of airframes due to my service in the states and down range in iraq and currently in afghanistan. From fighters, to heavies, to light fixed wing, to helos, to UAV's and sequencing them all to 1 runway lol. Now that is the tricky part.

Thanks for the kind words. I may have to get a ride someday and do some more intense aerobatics.