View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 08:03 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

you get it wrapped up icy?

- I'm still jealous of your headers

So I got my new air bags they are indeed shorter and hopefully will fit. My new springs should be here next week as well so I'll install it all next weekend.

Also I just found a guy on CL who says he has the wheels I want so may end up trading him my wheels/tires for his. Woohoo! I've been looking for a set of 2013 oem 17" wheels forever. I hate to go back to stock good years but oh well. Hopefully it works out.

I also bought some plasti dip and am going to do the antenna base(and maybe whole antenna...can I do that?) and the end caps to my step bars. I have been fighting the plasti dip thing as I never liked it but after seeing a neighbor's jeep with it it looks pretty good and seems durable enough. He's thinking about doing his entire jeep in it. Might do the new wheels too if I get them(can't afford powder right now).

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.