View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 06:15 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

The guy hasn't responded about the wheels so maybe he changed his mind....we'll see I guess over the next few days.

I got the new springs!!! (FAST) from another member and I put them in today along with the shorter airlift bags. Honestly I don't think I got any drop. It is actually siting higher than with my cut RT springs. But the springs side by side out of the truck look basically identical. I'm going to drive it for a week or so before making any judgments lol. Maybe it'll settle or maybe I need to go down to 5psi on the air bags(I'm at 10 now).

One thing I noticed is that now with the shorter air bags they have some extra room, and they are not sitting all the way at the bottom of the spring(they have plenty of line). Is this a problem at all? Is it normal? Just curious.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.