View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 06:50 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3872
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

I can scan them and then store them into my PC and then send them over a DVD/CD however that's a shit load of photos to do because they have to be done individually. I just don't have the time OR the patience.

I visited Walgreens who were as usefull as tits on a bull. They had NFC. Moved on....

CVS said what BJ stated above. They send them out to a third party to get done - as they don't have the resources readily available in their stores - and expect them back in app. 3-4 weeks; often longer they said. That's way too long but their price was very reasonable as they quoted me app. $80.00 for everything with two additional discs made on each batch.

I'm visiting Kinkos FedEx next week as some online reasearch recommended them. I've dealt with them many times in the past for various things and have been very happy with the CS and professionalism.

I'm trying to avoid WalMart for personal reasons. Ask and I'll tell you.

I'll keep this thread posted.

Appreciate everyone's input thus far.

Cheers.

Grub out!