Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 1991 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Unknown
Color: Blue
Engine: 1988-1991 318ci (5.2L) LA V8 140hp
Rep:10
Nabby is on a distinguished road
Default Truck pulls right pretty hard

Today I picked up my new project 91 Ram from my grandfather and drove it 2 hours home, what an adventure. He was in an accident a while back, T-boned someone at about 20mph, didn't do a lot of damage, cracked the grill and tilted in the front bumper. He's very hard of hearing and has a hard time putting things into words, but I gather that his mechanic said the frame was slightly bent and they straightened it, put on two new front tires, and did an alignment. The shocks all around are in pretty sad shape, every bump in the road causes the front end to bounce around crazy-like, but on smooth roads it drives really well, I had it up to 75mph most of the way back and there was no shaking or anything, just had to keep the wheel turned about 20 degrees to the left the whole way back. If I let go the wheel would immediately center and the truck would go right like I was changing lanes.
I need the suspension and pull to the right fixed before I go any further on this truck. Any ideas where to start?

Last edited by Nabby; 07-21-2013 at 04:19 AM.
Sponsored links