Thread: Shift points!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 02:07 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:146
RadioFlyer will become famous soon enoughRadioFlyer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSatinPumpkin View Post
sweet. Sean did 7K on my custom tune which is done by manually shifting. In D though it is limited to the super chips tune of 6100rpm.
Good deal for cammed SC people, I like the sound of that! I haven't done this but I hear your SC tune goes back to stock when in tow haul. Have you heard or done this? Chris b, I take it your tuner guy told you that you can't make power over shifting over 6100 rpms? This is me hitting you in the head by the way (just funnin) I tried to tell you guys this in the thread where the kid told me my truck was junk because it didn't make power shifting over 6200 rpms. No offense to him but this is the kid with the stock 13 sec truck that says he shifts at 6500 and 6700...remember? I found 6100 from 1st to 2nd and 6000 from 2nd to 3rd to be the best with it falling flat shifting at 6200. And Chris TM is not just for WOT shift points, it's for part throttle shift point as well. I've had mine set at 8% WOT and Part throttle ever since I had SC trans tuning. You can set it for SC part throttle up and down shift points which are better than stock. Or you can find the sweet spots of your choice at the same time keeping your fav TM settings. Anyway no hard feelings to the kid with the outrageous shift points if hes watching, lol. If he wants to do drugs that's his business ..just kidding, lol.