View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 09:53 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3236
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

We got the truck into the shop and began the tear down. THE BIGGEST PITA was the damned engine mounts. Because I don't want to drop the trans, transfer case, and front diff, I'm leaving them in place, which means I have to remove the mounts at the block, and wow, the driver side rear ones are absolute bastards. They are done though, and first thing tomorrow the engine comes out.

We also cut out the old exhaust in preparation of the new system.

Tomorrow will be pulling the engine, dropping the fuel tank for the new pump and return system. Going over the new engine and comparing it to the current one, making sure there are no open holes or places that need plugs.