Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
IBEWSteve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by autokraftgt View Post
No vids, all you'd see is a pair of subs moving... Wouldnt capture the sq lol
I had a vented fox box but have since sealed up the vents, stuffed the box with Black Hole Stuff and doubled the power. HUGE improvement!
Less output, but sounds so much better. Digs much lower.
I have a center console box as well that holds a single 12, slot vented, tuned to 30hz. Sounds even better. Ive heard a netaudio box and I firmly think they have the edge over fox... But not by much. The Blacks love 1cu/ft sealed and can take a TON of power in that config.
Im always switching subs, amps, boxes, etc... I never leave anything for long lol

woooweee, i just looked up those arc audio blacks and i dont know if i can afford those things. I can wait a little while longer, but damn, those things would set me back. Is it really worth the extra 300 bucks each?

What I like about the NetAudio stuff is that they build it according to what sub(s) you are going to use and what sort of performance you're looking for. They make you feel like you could purchase any sub within reason, and they could play with all of the box factors to get you damn close to what you're expecting. Anyone can say "That is loud, or that sounds good." So, their job is to make you happy, and they sure do make it sound like they can make it happen.

I am going to look in to a couple more of the SQ subs you listed. Its frustrating because there really isnt any car audio places around me. The one I do have is some hole in the wall with no subs for me to listen to.