View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 04:37 AM
MOPAR or no Car

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 2500 HD
Color: Red
Engine: 2014-20?? 392ci (6.4L) Hemi V8 410hp 429lb/ft
Rep:145
madhatr02 will become famous soon enoughmadhatr02 will become famous soon enough

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you guys who took the time to respond. We are in the middle of trying to sell our house and work has been a........... well you know.

The salesman when I bought my Ram was very surprised when I got excited because just by pushing the selector I can go from MPH to KM.

I am going up to a place called Caroline...........not sure if that is the providence or town or city or whatever you guys call them LOL. I just know (thanks to this board) it is about 120km NW of Calgary.

I will be bow hunting which Canada does not require you to declare so no extra paperwork and Fees.

I don't think I will be going into town much and frankly outside of driving from the border to camp and back home again doubt I will be doing any driving. But again I am very unfamiliar with the area so not 100% sure what is around there.

It was mentioned before about the cell phone thing, the calling rates aren't bad with AT&T but the Data is Yikes.

Still trying to find out if I pay for WIFI in my Ram here in the US if it will work in Canada, gotta call them next week.

The gas thing REALLY sucks but luckily with the 32 gallon fuel tank if I fill up close to the border I should only need 1 tank to get back across the border.

Do most gas stations and stores that are along the highway take US dollars?? How will they give change??

Thanks for all of the help and info.

2014 2500 HD
aka "Big Red"