View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 08:41 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 VW Jetta GLI
Color: Metalic Black
Rep:1358
Excoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud of

Lots of GM hating.... even for a RAM forum....

Don't get me wrong, I mostly agree with everything that has been said. I also didn't care for the Ram's up through and including the 3rd gens. They must've grown on me, as I found myself owning an '08 QC. I really liked the '08, though I think my '04 F150 rode better, it just didn't have the power.

When the newly redesigned '09 Rams came out I didn't like them, even a little bit. I thought that they were ugly, un-stylish, and a few other words that are not publishable. They too grew on me, and I started to like the looks of them. After I purchased my '10 CC, I've turned into a lover of the Ram. In my opinion there is not a better looking or better made truck on the road. It also has the best ride quality of any truck I've ever ridden in.

Perceptions change. We tend to evolve after we've looked at a product for awhile. Let's all give the new design a chance to take hold, and if it doesn't perhaps GM designers will figure it out, and actually design an attractive truck for a change.

What I'd like to see is a step side truck again. I've always liked the look of the stepside.

Exco
Oracle Interior LEDs, EGR Vent Visors, Ram eyes, Husky Liner Splash Guards, R/T Badges Front and Rear, LED Light Bar, Stubby Radio Antenna, Custom Shift Knob, ARE LS II bed cover, Bed Rug, Flowmaster 50 series HD, SilverStar Ultra low beams, K&N drop in filter, MOPAR sill guards, Smitty Built nerf bars, 24% tint on the front.
Bill