Vehicle: 2014 ram 1500 quad slt 4x2 b/h
Trim Level: SLT Big Horn
Color: Silver
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:40
Yankee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradburyesqu View Post
I'm not defending everything Chrysler does. I was responding to the assertion that they should know exactly when the next 1000 trucks will roll of the line. There is an exception these days that all information should be immediately available. It simple isn't a realistic expectation.

If they published an exact date for each truck orders, and those dates moved every couple of weeks or even every couple of months people would complain about that just as people are complaining now. That is my point.

As far as people waiting extended periods of time with no update. I don't defend that at all.

I can appreciate your point....and while your position is logical, i for one would rather have the exact date, even though it could change, perhaps with a code explaining that theyre waiting for parts or some such....or even without it...either way, THAT would tell me that someone somewhere is paying attention....If i was to actually list the silliness and misinformation surrounding MY order, (which is fairly mild compared to some in here) it would cause alll kinds of embarassment to any Executive who was actually sincere...

That raises another point...given all the layers of bureaucracy in any organization of size, Im sure that people who KNOW how disorganized it is arent gonna raise one finger to try and fix it......

I still believe i'll get the truck, but i no longer expect it when ANYBODY says.....