View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 10:35 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3225
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Alright, got some photos from my official photographer for this build... my helper named Chris. He's been a great help so far, and he's hoping that if he helps me on this that I'll sell him my 5.7L block and NOVI 1200 head unit. Not to mention I'd be helping him do his install as well.

Getting started

Getting everything ready to pull the engine. There's a lot of room in these trucks with the radiator out of the way.

Goodbye old exhaust!

Engine is out! That is a monstrous void

Old vs New, can you tell?

Working on dropping the fuel tank so I can do the fuel pump upgrade. Notice the emphasis on safety by the safety officer standing on the plastic lawn chair.

In the end I had to order a few parts that had to come out of the depot out of town so I can only get them by tomorrow morning, after that the engine is ready to go back in. They're all small parts, but I want them in place so I don't have to struggle to get them in.