Old 07-23-2013, 11:40 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:73
mids will become famous soon enough

I used the cals, just as an easy way of showing dimensions. There are many fuses out there, which appear similar, yet are larger dimensionally. Today alone, I have come across 3 different fuses at local parts stores, that looked to be a similar size on the shelf, however, when observed side by side, were found to be of a significantly larger dimension.

Am I missing something here? Do the dimensionally larger fuses that I keep coming across, somehow fit? Are the multiple dealer parts departments
I contacted by phone or visited, all giving me the run around, about the fuse being back ordered with no ETA available? I am honestly at a loss.

If this fuse is a regular item around you, I sure wish I was located where you are. We burned up half of a 32gal tank of gas driving around today, just trying to find these fuses, with no luck.