View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 11:25 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1772
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Very nice!
Man or man, do I love that color.
The nice colors went away in the 2012 years. Think it had something to do with the typhoon/hurricane that happened that year.
Either way, glad the sweet colors are all coming back and they are coming back with MUCH better color options

Quote:
Originally Posted by katokahn99 View Post
Andrew,
Here are a couple of pics.

All,
I ordered the RetraxPro and Stampede hood deflector from Andrew (fastNugly). I highly recommend him and BP for your truck needs!

Both were super easy to install, look great, and work as advertised. Fit and finish are top notch!

Me and my "new boat" when she was bone stock...I have dubbed her, "Lady M" or "Lady T" after Margaret Thatcher because that woman had balls like a RAM Truck! "Lady M" when we are being haved, and "Lady T" when we mean business.
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!