View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 10:22 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 4X4 / 3.55 LSD
Trim Level: Outdoorsman Crew Cab
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl Coat
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:1043
gcscott has much to be proud ofgcscott has much to be proud ofgcscott has much to be proud ofgcscott has much to be proud ofgcscott has much to be proud ofgcscott has much to be proud ofgcscott has much to be proud ofgcscott has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdodge View Post
Greg the one you have does it go right to the edge under the windshield sprayers.

I have 1 1/4" space between the windshield washers and the hood scoop. On the sides, the scoop comes to with-in 1/4" to 3/8" to the roll of the hood.

Did you consider the smaller one like the one you have it is 21or 22 inches wide or something like that.

The smaller one the points at the front of the hood scoop are to long and can stick up in the air.
Where I have the hood scoop positioned is where I found it to be the best spot and fit. I think the smaller one does not look as good. JMO. I have a neighbor who has the smaller hood scoop and it looks like it is a bad add-on and a bad fit. His front points on the hood scoop look like they are lifting off the hood do to the curve of the hood.

I wanted the hood scoop to fill the whole area on the hood.

Greg