Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram R/T
Trim Level: R/T
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
RT10 is on a distinguished road
Default Hellwig bars installed 10 R/T

This is the third mod to the truck, bought them off neverenough on the forum here.

EASY install, theres no need for directions 6 bolts per bar (4 Mounting and 2 end link nuts) and it took me all of about 25 minutes with hand tools in the dark at 9:30 last night, Truck is sitting at stock height for now and I was able to do the whole job without a jack and im not a beanpole either lol

a few notes, I believe the stock front sway bar is hollow or the Hellwig is made of LEAD, Wow is that thing heavy!! sitting side by side it doesn't look much thicker but theres at least a 10+ pound difference

The rear bar has 3 holes per side for the endlinks and I ran the middle holes for now so I can go stiffer or softer with the change of 2 nuts

Driving: This completely transformed the on road feel of my truck, I live on a very bumpy road and the road holding over bumps is a little rough at times just because what the truck used to absorb now is transmitted inside, Get it out on a curvy stretch of road and just WOW. It handles really well for pushing 5000lbs, body roll is almost non existent and the truck feels more sports car than a pickup.

Ive had my eye on a drop kit but don't want to go real low (I live in Michigan pothole city) and I want to maintain a good OEM quality ride and still be able to tow cars, haul bricks, engine blocks ect, ive been looking at the Mcgaughys kit with the spindles but that may be a while before I pull the trigger

Love the site and a lot of you guys have some REALLY nice trucks on here