View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 02:24 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiezl Laramie
Trim Level: Laramie 4x2
Color: Blue Streak Pearl Coat
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:432
MightyBlueRam is just really niceMightyBlueRam is just really niceMightyBlueRam is just really niceMightyBlueRam is just really niceMightyBlueRam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat06 View Post
Do you ever feel like an ambulance is a glorified taxi service to the front of the E.R. line? I know a lot of the paramedics i've been around think so.
Sometimes I do feel like people don't respect what 911 is for. I understand when the elderly call because they have no one else. I understand people in pain, or who are scarred, or who made a mistake and their house burned down. But what I don't understand are people who say things like "I know it's just a twisted ankle and I can drive him but he'll get in faster if you take him." NO he won't.... it's a sprained ankle. "Yeah but take him anyways." So what you're saying is that the person having a heart attack, fire, car accident, or seizure now has to wait for a farther away rescue to respond???

There are a lot of people that don't use their common sense, in fact a lot of times I feel like common sense doesn't exist anymore.