Vehicle: 2012 Big Horn 1500 4WD
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
superdlb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadango View Post
Maybe.....and I am confusing it by also braking?

Dealer tells me it is normal and the way it works.....that I am creating the code by having the throttle and brake pressed at the same time.

Ok, but I asked him what the guys who are doing burnouts are doing to not have the issue, and no reply back yet.
It's not normal am having the same problem on the streets not in four wheel drive. In fact if you read your owners manual it has a section about using 4 wd and feathering throttling and breaks in exactly the same as you are doing it and it does not say anything about the light coming on.
Dealers are useless on this type of problem because I just got mine out of the shop after one and a half weeks in their shop I even had them have a tech drive it home and around town during this time, and the service writer "unless Chrysler tells them they can dig into this problem they would void the warranty". I am a retired auto tech with 25 years of driveability diagnostics. She even asked me why I haven't fixed it already and then she asked me if i wanted a job, LMAO!

I'd bet that it is either a short or loose connection, but they cannot dig into the wiring with out voiding my warranty YEAH YEAH, I guess I will have to do it myself.