View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 04:51 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 VW Jetta GLI
Color: Metalic Black
Rep:1358
Excoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud of

OK, my 2 cents worth...

when I worked as an electrician:

that lady that calls me out to her house because her desk lamp isn't working, turns out that there wasn't a bulb in the lamp... gee wonder why it didn't work

the emergency where I get called out at 2 a.m. because "nothing works" in the house. I get there maybe 45 minutes after I get the call, all the outside lights are on, as are most of them in the house. When I ask the customer what the problem is, I'm told that the light in the bathroom "just stopped working". I asked if they had checked the circuit breaker, they didn't know what a circuit breaker was... I reset the breaker... total time on the job about 10 minutes... they got charged 3 hrs at the emergency rate and I got 2 hrs of OT

railroaders:

We all knew that when we went to work for the railroad that we worked "on call". We knew that we were not "guaranteed" to work 40 hrs a week. We all knew that it was not only possible, but likely that we'd work in excess of 12 hrs every time we go to work. Why do so many of us bitch and complain about the phone ringing, going to work, and the fact that we "had" to work 10 hrs today? Yes, I'm just as guilty as everyone else LOL

Idiots who don't realize what those flashing red light at the crossing are for, or why there is this bar (that strongly resembles something that you're not s'posed to go around) is in the middle of the road when the lights are flashing. Chances are there's a train coming.

those who live next to a railroad track, then complain that the trains make too much noise... HELLO??? chances are the track was there when you purchased the house... did you fail to notice that you had railroad tracks in your back yard? (the same can be said for those who buy a house near an airport, then complain about the noise)

OK I think I'm done...

well almost... some of us sleep when we get the chance... time of day often means little or nothing... guess that is what black out curtains and ear plugs are for!

Exco
Oracle Interior LEDs, EGR Vent Visors, Ram eyes, Husky Liner Splash Guards, R/T Badges Front and Rear, LED Light Bar, Stubby Radio Antenna, Custom Shift Knob, ARE LS II bed cover, Bed Rug, Flowmaster 50 series HD, SilverStar Ultra low beams, K&N drop in filter, MOPAR sill guards, Smitty Built nerf bars, 24% tint on the front.
Bill