Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2005.5 Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:18
Alphafox is on a distinguished road
Default Just... Wow.

So. My long time friend. (since like... elementary school lol) Came into town today. With his bran new Charger 5.7. And the first thing he says is "Get in, we're going for a ride" So. Obviously. I got in.
We get to the freeway (Im laughing in my seat right now. not then though)
and He get onto the onramp sideways (hoon)
And takes off like a rocket. and.... I realize. This far on the onramp, Im doing 80 or 90 when I have it floored. He is doing 75-80.

So. I BURST into laughter. and he says "Love it?" and with everything I had, tried to say "Its slower than my truck!" but he couldnt understand.
after a minute. I finnaly get it out. and he says. "Your high"

We go back to my house. And I get my truck. and we drive out to a long straight, 2 lane road. And we got so lucky. There was almost no traffic.
We waited for it to be clear, and we get in the turn lane.

He Pulls up next to me after we turn, and stop the guy behind us.... (was a little volvo something or rather)
And i honk 3 times, and we're off (i powerbraked to 2300rpm)(i dont know about him)
And He pulls off infront of me until I hit 2nd. (6000rpm with a shift kit into 2nd at 50mph), and I Squealed the hell out of em into 2nd and lost about a car or two, and i slowly gained on him. We're dead even at 90. and I hit 3rd. and lost hard afterwards.

Not Really a Kill. But my god. My 05... with bolt ons and a cam. Kept up with a bran new charger.

His Charger does way better burnouts. lol. or maybe hes just better at it.

Just wanted to share. (dont think i would have lost if I had heated the tires first lol)
Sponsored links