Thread: Mods Up to Now
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 02:09 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4371
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Well switch and bulb came in for the Glove box, got that installed and wired up, also I had seen this on the 2013's and could not find it, finally found the piece, its a tray that fits at the front of the center seat. Well it is supposed to screw into the floor but I did not want to cut 1 inch round holes in my floor, so I cut off the legs to the height of the floor level with the contour of the plastic where it sits on the floor, got some industrial tie-wraps and put holes in the feet so the tie-wraps where in a postion that if tightend it would force the tray to sit tight in the direction of the floor and passed them under the seat legs right at the bottom, the of the tray has clips that stick out and fit under the seat so its forced to stay put by the pressure of the tie-wraps pulling it down and towards the seat. With this setup its super tight and does not move and bit, just sits against the seat and the floor. Here is what it looks like.